Saturday, December 24, 2011

Not long now!

Santa will be here soon boys and girls, have you been naughty or nice? Hmm Dinks way too excited for a grown up :)  but not to worry as im only little and cud pass for a kid anyways :D  Its been ages since ive been really excited about Christmas, feels nice in a twinkly lights and glittery kinda way.

I've been busy making Christmas Wreaths over at dinks-designs. Various different types, from good old evergreen fir tree (smells devine!) and french holly with beautiful red berries, to thick silver tinsel and brightly coloured baubles.
Ive only managed to upload 3 pics at the mo, hopefully will get more time to add more soon *fingers crossed*  Will deffinatly have to take orders earlier next year!! Book mark my site if you want to be on the list as there is only so many i can make peeps :)

Been pretty good at Discardia the last few days... December 21 – 24th Been putting all my bookmarks from my computer into my Pearltrees.... what language are you speaking Dink? Discardia and Pearltrees? Has she lost the plot? 
Discardia is 'a new holiday' it 'helps you carve away the nonsense of physical objects, habits, or emotional baggage, and uncover what brings you joy.'  Sounds good eh? :) Trust me it is, altho its taken me many a year to actually start doing it well!  Still attracting more stuff than i discard, why will become apparent one day :)

Pearltrees is a new bookmarking tool i found (new to me anyway) where you can see the pages and it has cool bubble things you can play with as you organise them... hehe yeah you will have to look as i really am not quite sure how to describe it... 
dinksdesigns and Look / Learn / Travel / Play / Follow in Dinks Netsteps in dinks designs (dinksdesigns) See cool bubble things :)  I guess you are wondering how the two even got in the same sentence? Well.... Discardia you get rid of stuff and im hoping it will help me to simplify my life, Pearltrees does this for my computer on which i enjoy collecting bookmarks.  I put up over 200 of them some of which i hadnt looked at in years, but had saved to re-look at!  Im not the type of person who can scan thru a list of links and know what they all are, so me bookmarking things on my computer is pretty pointless really ;) But with Pearltrees i can change the name to what i like (yes i think you can do this with normal bookmarks) and place it with other like things, and then i can click related interests and WOW! 20 billion suggestions from other people pop up...well ok maybe not that many but you get the idea :) Then you can take their pearls and add them to yours, there is also a toolbar add on that lets you add any web page. (they tell you how to get it)
Ok back to what i was talking about, simplifying things.  I like links and exploring the web so by adding them there is a more productive use of my time, as i will be re-using them, but yeah im also collecting more than i got rid of off of my computer :)

Right then peeps ive monged on for long enough and confused myself as per usual hehe, if you are on pearltrees let me know id like to have a look at your pearls, un please feel free to stop on over at my website un say hi. Thanks for reading!

Wishing you all an amazing Christmas, whatever you get up to! Best wishes Dink.

No comments:

Post a Comment