Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tying myself in knots :)

Where do i start? Hmm ok, lets start with i was stumbling (via Stumble Upon) the net. I end up with a huge stack of bookmarks of places i want to return to and read...anyways i decided to re-visit my ever growing list and hence i have ended up here, at a completely different place as to where i was aiming for, actually thats a fib, i wasnt aiming to get anywhere :) Ok my brain hurts.



I found gorgeous images of 
cut out leaves...

i like to follow links and find where the original artist's page is, if your going to comment that would be the best place to do it. One of my pet dislikes, comments about the art, on pages that are just sharing links.

Then i got into thinking of all the places i go on the net, all the places with my name on, blah de blah and some how i find myself starting up a new blog.... confused? I am. When my world stops spinning and i remember what my plan was, i will be back. ;)

You can also find me blogging over at Colorful Dark 
> www.dinks-designs.com
My original #1 Arty Farty Website :D

No comments:

Post a Comment